View Single Post
Old 04-14-2005, 04:21 PM   #23
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Now now guys, can't we all just get along? Not everyone who defends Stapp is a Stapp worshipper; likewise, not everyone who defends Alter Bridge is an Alter Bridge worshipper. I don't think enough people think about that. Arguing about if Stapp's a good guy in his personal life or not is quite pointless because the fact is, NONE of us know Scott personally. I don't know him and I doubt that anyone on here knows the guy personally. As I've said, we think we know him, we think we know how he is(just based off of what some people say) but the truth is, we don't know for sure. For all we know, Scott is the nicest guy ever. Or the biggest jerk ever. Point is, it's really stupid to assume either way. I don't think Scott is the bad guy everyone makes him out to be, but I could be totally wrong about that. Who knows and it's pointless to act like you know for sure. It seems like almost every Stapp thread in this forum ends in an argument about how "he's such a jerk". Let's break the cycle and not have this thread end that same way.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!