Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2005, 11:21 AM   #935
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
AMEN brother I Tell ya If It Was Not For Those Who Are Poor And In Need None Of Us Would Be Going To Heaven Nobody Ever says i wanna be poor and needy when i grow up Gods Children takes care of their own For Its more easy for a camel to enter than a rich man to enter unto the kingdom of God But Blessed Is Those who give freely with nothing to give, like the lady with only a penny, and blessed those who hunger and thirst after what is right for they shall be clothed sheltred and fed, and blessed be the poor in spirt AMEN Let This Be the reward of mine adversaries from the Lord and of theme that speak evil against my soul but do thou for me O God the Lord for thy names sake because thy mercy is good deliver thou me for I,am poor and needy and mine heart is wounded within me i,am gone like the shadow when it declineth i,am tossed up and down as the locust my kness are weak through fating and my flesh faileth of fatness i became also a reproach unto theme when they looked upon me they shaked their heads Help Me O Lord My God O save me acording to thy mercy that they may know that this is thy hand that Lords hast done it Let theme curse but bless thou wnen they arise let theme be ashamed but let thy servant rejoice let mine adversaries be clothed with with shame and let theme cover themeselves with their own confusion as with a mantle I will Gratly Praise The Lord With My Mouth yea i will praise him amoung the multitude FOR he Shall Stand at the right hand of the poor to save him from those that condemn his soul Pslam 109 20.31 Pslam 112 3.4 Wealth And riches shall be in his house and his righteousness endures forever unto the upright there ariseth light in the darkness he is graccious and full of compassion and righteous
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done