View Single Post
Old 11-27-2003, 10:36 PM   #8
SistahSami
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
[quote]You won't see the bitching and moaning here that goes on there at your pit.

Really? What is this thread then?

Quote: I am well aware of the people from the pit that read here. They probably read here to get away from the nastiness that IS the pit.

Unlike you, I am not going to second guess why they come here.

Quote: I'm not stirring up anything, I didn't go to your board and post my opinion because I see how you people treat those that are not in your clique. No thanks. And I'm sure many many many have said things to you in private. Why add to that?

No you just came here quoted me from a thread over there running your mouth. Yes, I get pm's, but always have room for one more if you want to add to it!

I'm not blaming the pit for this, I blame YOU.
Good feel better? Does it change anything for you?

Believe it or not, I was there because I had gotten all caught up here and wanted to see if there was anything new to learn
Yeah I think that is what I said, searching for info and or starting crap. Don't want to be a member there and post, but will come running back here with your little tidbits of info and then talk shit about the members there and the bb!

[quote]Well thanks, Sami, does this mean we'll be visited by more 'fans' like yourself, who think they are all that because they know Mark or know the Tremonti family or are privvy to info that they asked NOT be shared outside that room? Ooops. Yes, with trustworthy friends like yourself, who needs Fred Durst?

I don't know Mark. I have met Mark several times, but I am not his buddy or friend for that matter. I think he is an amazing muscian that is as far it goes for me. From I have been told Mark really could care less that the info came out in the open. I am sure that he could have chosen to not say anything at all too had it been really such a big deal to him. Again, I am not his trustworthy friend. I am just a fan. Don't go reading more into it than there is.