View Single Post
Old 11-27-2003, 10:18 PM   #7
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Oh and your such a wonderful bunch here,  you should all pat yourselfs on the back! 
Sorry Sis, we ARE a wonderful bunch here. We aren't rude to newbies, we welcome them. We have a nice bunch of people that post here and are generally friendly to everyone. You won't see the bitching and moaning here that goes on there at your pit.

Quote: Why don't you just take a look at this thread?  Teri, next time you want to quote, copy and paste from the pit, run back here like you are in private running your mouth remember that many pitters read this bb too!
I am well aware of the people from the pit that read here. They probably read here to get away from the nastiness that IS the pit.

Quote:

Instead of just stirring up shit, if you have something you want to say to me why not just say it to me there or in private?
I'm not stirring up anything, I didn't go to your board and post my opinion because I see how you people treat those that are not in your clique. No thanks. And I'm sure many many many have said things to you in private. Why add to that?

Quote: The Pit is not to blame for me coming out with what Mark said.  It just happens to be where I post and where some of my friends post.  Don't blame a bb for something that one person did! 
I'm not blaming the pit for this, I blame YOU. We all know how nasty that place is, they do a good enough job of showing it without ME or anyone else pointing that out.

Quote: If it's so bad there too, why the hell are you over there in the first place?  Other than to gather info and come back here running your mouth and starting crap!  You better take a look in the mirror before you go thinking your all that,  kind of like the pot calling the kettle black don't you think?
Believe it or not, I was there because I had gotten all caught up here and wanted to see if there was anything new to learn, when I happened upon that post. And I don't think I'm starting crap with anyone. I never thought I was all that, you don't know me at all.

Quote: Oh and I copied your little topic from here to over there too, how do you like it?

Sami
Well thanks, Sami, does this mean we'll be visited by more 'fans' like yourself, who think they are all that because they know Mark or know the Tremonti family or are privvy to info that they asked NOT be shared outside that room? Ooops. Yes, with trustworthy friends like yourself, who needs Fred Durst?

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.