View Single Post
Old 11-27-2003, 06:51 PM   #1
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I copied this from the Pit, it came from the person who originally spoke with Mark at the Meet and Greet:

Quote: I am one of the people at that meet and greet, and yes he did tell us those things, and no he didn't ask us not to tell anyone. He did ask us IF possible could it be kept in the room. He said that only after he had already spoken with us about many things.

One more thing while I'm on a roll here. This isn't the first time that Mark spoke of things to me either. He also told me when the tour was going to be canceled after Stapp's accident. That wasn't public knowledge at the time either and about a week or so prior to the announcement. I did tell a few people about it, but not on the bb, and I caught hell for that too when it came out later that he had spoken to me about it. So sometimes you just can't win.

Is it just me or is she contradicting herself when she says "no, he didn't ask us not to tell anyone" and "he did ask us IF possible could it be kept in the room"? Apparently it WASN'T possible to keep it in that room. Perhaps Mark should just stop talking to her? Just my .

Also, right after her post I saw this, posted by somebody else. It was in reference to Stapp's accident:

Quote: Sami, you just spoke the words......didn't we ban those words last spring!!!??? 
J/K!
P.S.....to make this really good, we should really talk in this thread what really happened instead of that 'accident'!!

Is it just me or are they just LOOKING to cause all sorts of hate and discontent. Pit is such a good word to describe it over there. Hey, it's Thanksgiving and I'm thankful I am in the Creedfeed Family!!

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.