View Single Post
Old 03-29-2004, 06:26 AM   #12
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Quote: (Originally Posted by handmedown) don't kill me Sincirr but I didn't get my tickets so......glad you had a great time though. I would really love to have seen them but I do have to register my car which will set me back a pretty penny. When new band/Stapp comes here (one of them better ) then i'll be there with bells on. They tagged Master of Puppets on to another song or as an interlude?
Oh I would have been heart broken if I had to miss them! Poor thing! I feel 4 U.

Well, they came back for the encore and I guess they were waiting for a few secs and all the sudden one of them, perhaps Clint??? started playing the riff and the band came in. Twas pretty cool...and then when they got boored with that they started jammin on metallica, and clint was singing it a little, hehe, the crowd was goin off! I was so shocked cos I love Pantera. Yeeeeee!!!!!!
Quote: (Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman) Oh pretty you! I can tell that you're HAPPYYYYY
I envy you so much! I need a good concert so bad!!!! I'm about to explode
Pretty me? haha! Youre a cack. Our secret joke! How adorable.
Yeh I was about to explode before I went to see them, specially after my friends told me HOW FFFFFFFFF***IN GREAT APC WAS! I'm pretty jealous! But yeh, Sevendust made up for it cos I just love them.
Quote: (Originally Posted by luvscott4ever) I just found out today that they are coming HERE!!! In May!!! Two shows, a week apart, and I'm going to go to BOTH OF THEM!!!! In the last couple of months, I've soooo gotten into them!! I absolutely LOVE Sevendust!!! I've seen them twice b4, but I wasn't into them, like I am now!! So, as you can imagine, I'm sooo pumped for them to come back here...I CAN'T WAIT!!
I am very happy for you! Oh man, if I could see them at least twice here I would!

U know there was this guy at the Creed gig here in Australia that plane'd it over from the US to see Sevendust and they cancelled!(it was when Lajon's brother died) I felt so guilty about being dissappointed after I talked to him.

ROCK HARD!!!