View Single Post
Old 06-06-2004, 12:14 PM   #86
hockeymom97
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Gabriel) Phew, I'm going to head to the studio to watch Alter Bridge record, kick my feet up, and have a beer. Have a nice evening everyone. Oh by the way, if anyone wants to paste my recent posts over at PBF bb, since I can't, you have my permission. Maybe they'll see I'm not such a bad guy after all, maybe they'll still dislike me, who knows. Have a nice evening everyone.

Michael

Michael,

I wouldn't even waste my time defending yourself. I have been over at PBF just to see what is up with Scott and his new projects and I have made a few comments on the whole interview and how the press puts their own spin on things and to please not take sides. It doesn't matter over there. They worship Scott over there and thats fine, thats how they feel, but any debate will not change their minds. They all know how to reach you if they truely wanted to discuss this with you. In my opinion this is just another thing for them to lift Scott higher up on this pedistol they have built for him.

Concentrate your efforts the way you are, by giving the fans who truely want to hear the updates on Alter Bridge and are just as excited as you are about the new beginnings.

Take Care,
Melissa

edited for spelling.

Last edited by hockeymom97 : 06-06-2004 at 12:32 PM.