View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 08:32 PM   #8
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Scott plays at the...

Quote: (Originally Posted by Stappishot) Hey, how r u 2 trulyamazing!!! I hope he does better on this tour as well! Last yr tour didn't do well, not from Jaclyn being pregnant, but from lack of ticket sales. There where a lot of places giving out tickets for FREE!!! Not making money that way. I know I had friends that went to EVERY SHOW, and no, they weren't from PBF either. So hopefully this yr will be better. But what his label needs to do, (as much artist do) he needs his record label to play at least one of his new songs on the radio, so that the public can hear before we just jump in. (Not saying his album wont be good). There are lots of artist that put a song or 2 on the radio, then there album comes out later that month or next week, just to give an ex. Just to give the people a taste of what's to come. So I hope we can hear something before he starts anything.
Im Good Sister , thanks for asking btw yes an early promtion and to let fans here a sample of the stuff would be good but not to early untill its audince ready but just in my opion i have a lot of faith this and its already got a great vibe of where he is wanting to go musicaly