View Single Post
Old 07-25-2004, 03:39 PM   #26
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) Thanks everyone. Jen, I'm really looking forward to your visit, hopefully Sheila can make it too.

Teri, I'm so sorry for not being here before now. This past week was a busy one and I haven't been here since last weekend. I remember you mentioning that Don might get deployed. Knowing this, you, Don and your girls have all be in my thoughts and prayers a lot the last several weeks. I'm so happy you were able to get out and have some fun with Kerri and Linda.

I totally respect and admire the men and women who serve in the military as well as their spouses and families. Please know that you have my support and yes, I will be coming in September!! I wouldn't miss it for the world!! I miss all of you so much!! I hope we can help you and the girls have some fun while we're there.

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom too. I know how scary it can be when you don't know what's going on. I think Jen is right, maybe it would be good to get a second opinion. I will say somes prayers for her as well.

Remember we love you and we're here for you. Can't wait to see you in September!!!

Relearn Love

Last edited by Sheila63 : 07-25-2004 at 03:41 PM.