View Single Post
Old 10-26-2004, 12:25 PM   #6
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Stapp forum has been removed. It caused too many problems.

thanks for the replies in all the forums to the particular question as for the removal of the Stapp forum...BUT...

being the person i am, i have to ask...what exactly were the "problems" you are refering to???

Disagreements with opposing opinions???...ummm, is that not what people are supposed to do...discuss their opinions or thoughts on these boards???

the only problem i saw was that those who did not like stapp or the people posting in that particular forum, would get a little testy from time to time...and that would be THEIR problem...not yours...

as an administrator, of course you have the choice of how to run your bb...no biggy...but what does bother me is how the atmosphere is becoming restrictive if one chooses to discuss anything BUT Alter Bridge...

In otherwords...if one isn't an ALTER BRIDGE FREAK then their opinions, thoughts, or posts basically appear to mean very little to anyone...

just a few thoughts i have had...and if i am going to be banned once more for expressing my opinions here, as i was under my other screen name at another bb...then so be it...but, i believe that as long as replies to posts are done so in a respectable manner, both language wise and in the way they are expressed...that there should be no problem with them at all.

My suggestion would be why not have a stapp forum but put it under GROUP RESTRICTION...could be a way to make it work...