View Single Post
Old 07-22-2004, 02:03 PM   #81
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
We've had bad experiences with raccoons before. My uncle used to own an apartment that would overlook a small artificial creek [ran through five apartment complexes - its what gave them thier names]. The creek was home to several creatures - raccoons being one of them. The problem was that every now and then some dog or cat would wander into the creek when no one was looking. The results would be similar to those off of Texas Chainsaw Massacre [use your imagination]. Animal control could not do a single thing about it because the creek was certified and the wandering animals were considered traspassing. Those residents that did keep animals, kept big dogs breed for fighting - loving family pets that could fend for themselves. If you were lucky, you could hear it at night. My aunt would tell me it there would be times where she'd kill for a crying infant or a neighbor with a loud stereo.