View Single Post
Old 02-10-2004, 01:33 PM   #32
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Im glad we got this thread got started, but im going to keep my finger hovering over the "close button". Keep it clean, lets have fun.

RULES
1) If you don't like what someone said, contest thier statement, do not verbally attack them.
Good: "I don't agree on your statement because. . . "
Bad: "Oh you are the biggest load of bullshit . . . "

2) If you really do not feel like getting involved in a heated debate, dont post, better yet, just leave. "I am going to keep my little mouth shut" <~~~ Do not post any of this crap here, its aggravating. if you don't have anything relevent to say, dont say anything at all.

3) If anyone will attack anyone it will be me.

Ok my turn;

Gun Control
I have a gun and I have a permit... hell im even NRA so my I do not believe that guns should be banned. When you ban something of this magnatude you create a black market for it. But on this issue I do believe that there should be more than just a background check when buying a gun. When I got mine my background check came out clean.... fuck, I'm 18, of course it was gonna be clean. In Texas we have the right to carry concealed weapons and the majority of the population does have a gun. Even with that most, if not all, of our yearly gun related crimes are caused by those with NO permits.

Abortion
I don't believe it and I dont see a reason as to why it should be justified.... but thats me. There are a lot of good reason as to why an abortion might be the answer, but just the thought makes me cringe. I understand in the case of rape and health complications, but just because shes 16 and 'didn't know' doesnt fly in my book. Its not just between a woman and her doctor. If i were about to become a father i believe i should have equal say. Bearfan was right about the responcibility part, if you do the crime you gotta do the time (If someone can find a better one, please post it).

To X
I completely understand that we have more gun murders and violent crimes in our country, but those are due to a select few of idiots. But guess what, theres one more thing that Canada has that we do not.... cartels! Canada has a big drug cartel problem, way bigger than anything we have here. Fun fact for you, The majority of the narcotics that are smuggled into the United States are not from Colombia, Mexico, or any other Latin American country. They are grown and imported from Canada. The world regards Canadians as "American's, only with the guns"... now we know why, because you guys are too fucking baked. Also, beer is stronger in Canada than in the states. I take it that means the women also appear hotter in Canada than in the states. How fucked up and ugly are you women... when you you have to result to making strong alcohol?

Last edited by Mulletman : 02-10-2004 at 01:39 PM.