View Single Post
Old 12-20-2005, 10:26 AM   #8
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Which Audioslave Do You Prefer?

I had to go with Out Of Exile. I now own both albums(bought O.O.E. back when it came out, then bought the first one) and was disappointed with the first album. The debut CD just doesn't do it for me, for some reason. I absolutely hate "Like a Stone"(and have since it was first released as a single...which is why it took me so long[3 years] to actually give Audioslave a chance) and don't really love the other singles from that album. The rest of it is alright, but I've never been able to get into it.

The second album, on the other hand, is awesome in my opinion. I particularly love the first 9 tracks(with the exception of "Be Yourself", another song I'm not too fond of). "Doesn't Remind Me" is definitely my favorite track off that album, with probably "Halo" being a close second. I also really love the title track(which is a single now, I believe) and even the first song is pretty good. I just hope that the next CD is more like the second than the first. Otherwise, I might not be too happy with it.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!