View Single Post
Old 02-29-2004, 12:28 PM   #66
Mr.CreedFreakTN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by JenRN) Yeah Teri I heard that too. It was some film, why paint it all rosey when it wasn't right? Like I have said before, it is intense. you can't go and leave there without reflecting, thinking, feeling or weeping. I know that people are going to pick at it, rip it apart and those are the SAME people that find fault with anything. Sometimes you just need to open you mind and feel something, regardless of your "beliefs" or practices in religion. This movie made me want to be a better person and that alone says tons.
I agree with you 100 %. I feel the ones who come out of this film without feeling any kind of emotion at all need to take a look in the mirror and ask what is wrong with them. This film has done more for me and my family than anyone could . The film was rated "R" not for the violence, but 'R" for REALITY Check. GO SEE THIS FILM.