View Single Post
Old 12-04-2005, 12:46 AM   #2
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
somethings cant be erased , the feeling of betryal i know family situtions can get tense sometimes but the one thing i would like to add for you and yours that lack of understanding and not seeing eye to eye everybody gets bottled up and its more bottling when you kinda feel their bottling and more bottling when you like know your famliy sooner or later thats like a time bomb i get cussed at everyday but thats the only language my loved ones understands, once in a great while i,ll get a sorry HAAAAAAAAAA i know your trying to live for God In All it gets tense sometimes but your poem was very strong and well written and i will pray for you and yours i hope by now you have found some about the sitution your having
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done