View Single Post
Old 02-26-2004, 10:01 PM   #40
SMACKxxxCREED
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I am from Havelock NC and Johnson City Tn I have the best of both worlds!!!

Havelock is home of Cherry Point Marine Corps Base...I am a Marine Brat! my Dad was in the Marines for over 33 years and fought in every conflict that the U.S.has been involved in with the exception of Desert Storm...I love it here we are only 15 minutes from the beach...Atlantic Beach NC...and there is just so much history around this area and all seafood you could eat...and for the most part everyone is very nice and they go out of their way to help you.
I was raised half of my life here and when I was 14 after my Dad retired we moved to TN because both my parents are from there...TN is awesome and it really is pretty the mountains are breathtaking the people are awesome but you do have a few rednecks who can be a-holes....Johnson City is very close to Gatlinburg and Piegon Forge and 4 hours from Nashville...so there is always somewhere to go and something to do...And the Bristol Motor Speedway is only a 20 minute drive...so I have the best of both worlds the beach and the mountains.

Well I Guess She Closed Her Eyes And Just Imagined Everything's Alright But She Could Not Hide Her Tears Cause They Were Sent To Wash Away Those Years