View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 08:27 AM   #35
creediscool17
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: who cares about chart positions?

Quote: (Originally Posted by BSC) Jesus christ. Your just contradicting yourself.

First you say he doesn't change his voice, and then you say when he does he just yells?!?!

You don't like Nickelback, we get it. Leave it at that? Your opinions are poorly backed up. It's obvious you don't listen to Nickelback, because if you did. You wouldn't be saying what you've just said.

umm you missed what i said. i said that he ALWAYS yells. its obvious i dont listen to nickelback??? let me make this clear... i hardly ever listen to the radio, ever... but the 10 minutes a day i do listen to the radio, i hear at least one nickelback song. i bought "silver side up"... so i've bought one album of theirs... but ive heard at least 12-15 songs from them, so thats probably enough to know what they've got... oh yeah and i've also heard my 12 year old sister rockin out to their music a few times when i was over at my folks house... yeah my 12 year old sister... she listens to the same music as you, thats how cool you are.

seriously though, do you know how to read? im not tryin to be mean though but i clearly said that he always yells, not that he changes his voice to yelling... what are you 7 years old?

Last edited by creediscool17 : 10-18-2009 at 08:30 AM.