Thread: Marilyn Manson
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2003, 06:05 AM   #2
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
This whole thread belongs in the Music Matters forum.

Quote: So get on Kazaa and download some stuff to see for yourself that "evil" image you're so willign to judge him by does not always reflect to music. And try to give earful to musicians before jumping to any conclusions.

Where do you get off assuming after posting here 5 times that we are all judgemental of him? You don't know any of us yet, so I don't think you have the right to assume to know what our likes and dislikes are and what conclusions we will jump to. I'll be truthful with you, after reading all 5 of your posts, the one conclusion I've already come to is that you are a wet blanket on all that has been discussed on this bb. You don't like Weathered, you didn't like Creed live, and you assume to know what we will like and dislike based on your hour spent here posting. All things you've posted have been your opinion, we respect that and you are entitled to it. But this is a Creed fan bulletin board, and I've not seen you mention one positive thing about Creed. Sorry, just my opinion.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.