View Single Post
Old 01-12-2004, 12:07 AM   #1
hide
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quotes from famous musos!

here a few i have seen feel free to add your own!

"the best thing about being famous is that i get to go to overseas places, like canada!" - britney spears

"I started playing guitar because of Kiss. I was 11. I had the Kiss Lunchbox, everything. Every kid at the time was into Kiss, with all the firebreathing and stuff. We used to leap around the couch with brooms and strut in front of the mirror. Actually, I still do that." - Mike McCready

"Certain radio programmers in America are always wondering why we just won't write the next "Plush" or the next "Interstate Love Song." Y'know what? I got no fuckin' interest! If you wanna hear "Plush" and "Interstate Love Song," go by a God damned Creed record! That's what they're trying to sound like." - Scott Weiland, Stone Temple Piltos, Metal Edge, December 2001

"If I ever run into Dave Grohl, I'm gonna kick his fuckin' ass. Because I think he sucks, and he wrote this cheese-dick song for Ozzy that I have to fuckin' play on, and I'll never forgive him for that. Foo Fighters is a fuckin' candyass girl band, but you've got that motherfucker submitting songs, and those douche bags from the Offspring submitting songs, too. I mean, none of thse guys could play a Randy Rhoads solo if they tried. Dave Grohl? Fuck Dave Grohl! Let him get up there and play 'Mr. Crowley'; he can't fuckin' do it. And it's like, you're getting this guy to write songs for Ozzy? Just because he played drums for fucking Shitvana?" - Zakk Wylde, Guitar World, November 2001