View Single Post
Old 03-19-2003, 02:36 PM   #6
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by JulieLovesCreed
<b>The following is adapted from a speech I gave Saturday at Southern Oregon University to a group largely made up of anti-war students and professional activists. No one threw anything at me, but I stood behind the podium just to be safe. &nbsp;
There were, however, some colorful outbursts from the audience. One person, when I referred to "a clever psychopath leader like Saddam," shouted out "or George Bush!" When asked whether he thought America should even be hunting down Osama bin Laden for the Sept. 11 attacks, he replied that "maybe we could get some sort of dialogue going with him." Another fellow, who identified himself as a Native American, referred angrily to "broken treaties with the white man" and said the U.S. government hasn't changed ever since. &nbsp;

I think you get the picture. &nbsp;

My speech didn't go over too well with that crowd, so I thought I'd try it out on WorldNetDaily's readers. &nbsp;

© 2003 WorldNetDaily.com &nbsp;

Since our purpose today is to try to shed some light on America's imminent invasion of Iraq, let's look at the situation together – honestly – and try to separate reality from fantasy and foolishness. &nbsp;

The first and biggest reality we need to face is that, barring a truly dramatic and unexpected turn of events – such as Saddam Hussein dropping dead or going into exile and voluntarily relinquishing the reins of power in Iraq – there is going to be a massive military invasion. Count on it. &nbsp;

As one of the most-read news sources in the world, WorldNetDaily has access to intelligence sources all over the globe. And our sources in the military, in the intelligence services, in government, in the Persian Gulf, in the Mideast and elsewhere virtually unanimously predict an invasion of Iraq very soon. And, as a matter of fact, that's pretty much what the Bush administration is saying or indicating as well. &nbsp;

So, we can debate and argue all we want about the war today, but that's point No. 1: It's going to happen. &nbsp;

Why is it going to happen </b>
Here is part of it. It would only post half at a time
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot