Thread: self pleasure
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2006, 01:00 AM   #14
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: self pleasure

Quote: (Originally Posted by shiver) First off, why would come to a thread about religion/spirituality and post a joke thread about masturbation?

Second off, in Christianity it is a sin, a worldly sin. When God created man and woman, he did create sex (unfortunately a taboo topic in most churches). I don't see any problem discussing sex in church, it's not dirty. I think when in the context of marriage, it is a beautiful wonderful thing (at least that's what I've heard). But it goes on up there with lust and it is a sexual act. So yes in Christianity it is a sin. Because you are pleasuring yourself.

And to rocketqueen, I think we could see your screenname and see that you have no problems with self service.
yes i even go all out thank you and warm myself up and roll in sexy lacey things that lingers its a gift its your temple we supposta love our bodies why not indulge
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done