View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 06:14 AM   #188
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
No Room For You

1 Cor 10>4 Morever i would not paul is giving a warning To Prevent The Destructer That Robs And Kills That We Should Not Be Ingorant How That All ***Our Fathers Were Under The Cloud And All PASSED Through The Sea And Did All Eat The Same Spirtual Meat And Did All Drink The Same Spirtual Drink FOR They Drank Of The Same Spitrual Rock That Followed Theme And That ROCK Was JESUS 2 COR 12>4>9 Paul Describes How That He Was Caught Up Unto Paradise And Heared Unspeakble Words Which Is Not Lawful For Man To Utter Of Such One Will I Glory Yet Of Myself I Will Not Glory BUT In Mine Infirmities For Though I Would Desire To Glory I Shall Not Be A Fool For I Will Say Truth But Now I Forbear Lest Any Man Should Think Of Me Above That Which Seeth Me To Be Or That Heareth Me And Lest I should be Excalted Above Measure Through The Abudance Of Revlations There Was Given Unto Me A Thorn In The Flesh The Messenger OF Satan To Buffet Me I Should Be Exalted Above Measure For Theser Things I besought The Lord Thrice That It Might Depart From Me We Have At One Time Or Another All Had That Buffet From The Destroyer And In Spirt Ya,alls BEEN MADE OVERCOMERS By Spirt Not By Flesh And By The Father And The Son And The Holy Spirt Paul Said I Heared Unspeakble Words Which Is Not Lawfull For Man To Utter Holy spirt so we qunich not the spirt its giving us something THAT The World Cant Rob Or The Thief Cant Break In And Enter And Still It AND Ya,alls If We Just Hold On We will See His Will Be Done In Our Lifes And And The Church Paul Said And He said unto me My Grace Is Sufficient For My Strength IS made Perfect In Weakness GLORY To God Most Gladly Therefore Will I Rather glory In my Infirmities That The Power Of Christ May Rest Upon Us Glory To God BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Ya,alls AND PEACE Be With Us In All Things In The Name Thats Above All Other Names In The Mighty Name Of JESUS