Thread: ugggghhh..#2-14
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 10:36 PM   #10
nagpo
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: ugggghhh..#2-14

Well, if there style of music is no longer relative to todays music scene and if they wan't to keep selling millions of albums, maybe they might have to change up their style. Experiment a bit. Full Circle was a great album, don't get me wrong, but it wasn't a rock album that sounded like it was made in 2009. Maybe Creed is stuck in 2002.

Just speculation, i know. Also, most songs on the radio(pop radio) isint even rock anymore. There are only a few bands that are able to stay on pop stations for long like nickelback and linkin park. Among rock fans, those are niche groups. Most rock fans don't like that music. Also those artists are constantly coming out with something that has the right sound to sell millions. Creed may not have that anymore.

Some of the best rock acts of this generation have not had much air play and some don't sell over one million.

When it comes to rock music, comparing it to the 'popular' music is somewhat pointless. Rock is no longer popular at this point among the mindless masses. Sales are meaningless since everyone just illegally downloads the music or just buys whatever everyone else is buying. The 'scene' is not rock right now. Creed could change genres, but i'd hate that. I wouldnt mind an album that doesnt sound like it came out earlier this generation, however.

Most people just arent interested in what creed has to offer. I can't believe i'm surprised by this. This wasnt how i would have liked creed to come back, mind you. But over the years Creed was forgotten and when it was mentioned it was mocked. I'd be surprised if the album sold two million.

RANT=over.