Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2006, 01:32 PM   #7287
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) ^ ..... aw man......... sleep .............go have sex with hair-fairy....... dont let her go this time.....she came last night at my room and messed up all my hairs.......dont let her go this time.............
.....i cant wait to let,em go ...after im through ...then its like time for a realtiy check...and get back to bussiness ....fairys are very beautiful i dont ....get theme sometimes...they depresss me its like ...what can i do ...but believe in you ...fairys are very sentisive spirts ...and we must never forget that intimes of anger.....if shes messing up your hair awwwwwwwwwwwwww she must feel so safe*** to play Im Going Kick Her ASS she better get her ass back to wonderland or fairy land ....messing up your hairs like that...not that care ... as long as im there to whatch
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done