View Single Post
Old 01-19-2004, 07:44 PM   #44
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I'm intrigued. And confused...

So that long extended break talk is now break up for good talk? Or the extended break still counts?

As far as I know, soon after Weathered tour ended, Mark said he was "itchy" to be playing again. And we know he never stopped writing.

Now if Stapp wants to extend the break... it's his choice. Of course the others shouldn't be waiting for him to do what they love. I think it's ok to have a side project and when Stapp is ready, they can come back re-energized!

But what led Stapp to do that... maybe he doesn't want to, but it's doing it for Jagger. Can you honestly blame him for that? I don't think so. Father's love is pretty awesome. Work-Life balance. I've been working in HR for six months and I saw top executives quitting their well-paid jobs so they could move to smaller cities/spend more time with family... they have their reasons.

But it's unfair to say Mark and the others are stabbing him in the back just because they want to move on.

I think everything will come for the good of them. Even if it means the end of Creed, which will be pretty sad. But we should be happy for them, right?