View Single Post
Old 08-27-2003, 06:55 PM   #12
ZION1010
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I Dont Belive That The bible Can Be Taken To Literally Thats New Age Trash And I May A Ofend A Lot Of You But This Happens The Word Is sharper Than A Two EDGED SWORD I Cant Say This old Testament And New Testament Heres The Differ In t.o.t. God Showed The People He Was God The Old Testament shows That He Was A Powerfull God Hes Creation Failed Him Over And Over Again The New Testament Shows Us How Powerful Hes Love Is The Old Testament Shows Us A lot Of His Wrath In His Word Our Many mystries That Man Desires to Know Its THE TRUTH THE WAY AND THE LIGHT THE LORD SAID WHEN YOU HOLD MY WORD YOU HOLD ME IT IS MY SHELID MY ARMOUR MY STRENGTH WITHOUT IT IM NAKED Its the only link to God And His People So Saying His word is to Be taken To Literally Would Be to say Dont take god Literally I Know Theres A lot Of babes Out there That Dont Get It And I know There Is Some Of You That Knows How Wrong This is PLEASE SPEAK UP This Information That Teri Has Got Is Move Of The Spirt Of The Beast Some Of You Our Not Wise Enough To Know This I Dont want To Start A Fight Its A Warring Please Here It It May sound Okay And Make Sense But Its The Way He Moves HES WORD IS TO BE TAKEN VERY LITERALLY JESUS IS LORD AND LOVES US ALL