View Single Post
Old 11-11-2002, 09:10 PM   #3
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
You guys sounded like you had a blast!!!! I know EXACTLEY what you mean about never going back to regular seats after being in the pit!!!!! I can say I feel the same way! I can hardly wait for them to go on tour again!!! I sure wish I could have been there too, someday it would be really cool to all meet at a show! Creed fans are the best! I can honestly say you all were on my mind that night , knowing what an incredible time you were going to have!!
When he looked in my eyes I literally felt my knees quiver too!!! It is an incredible experience and if you are not passionate about Creed before you ever see them live , going to their show will change your mind for sure! I had the pleasure of taking a friend from work who said" yeah I like them ,I have one of their CD's I'll go with you " To now she is just as crazy as me, after she was in the pit with pyro in her face and Scott singing his heart out in front of you, you will make a mediocer fan become a crazed fan! They are and always will be the best!!!!! I am so happy for you all to of had such a great time!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"