View Single Post
Old 11-11-2002, 07:31 PM   #2
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
All I can add to that for now is: D I T T O !!!!!
These 3 ladies...TeriB, Dogstar and Souldancer are 3 of the BEST women you'd ever have the pleasure of meeting and hanging out with, I hadn't had that much fun for a looonnnggg time!!! The conversation after the show was incredible...If only the Guys could have heard what was being said about them...I think they'd blush for days!!! They are THE MOST INCREDIBLE BAND I have ever seen! This being my 4th show, with 2 more (atleast) to go, I can't imagine it getting any better than Ft Wayne!! These ladies really know how to have a good time! And like TeriB said, there is no other way to experience a Creed show, except for being at the rail...Yeah, it got REALLY squishy, but once you say to Hell with it and just let it go and let yourself go....What a Freakin' AWESOME show!! I just can't seem to understand how a band can get better with each and every performance, but Creed sure knows how to do it!! And when our eyes locked (Scott & I) I thought I was going to melt!! My knees almost gave out!! Man, what that man does to me!! and every other woman who knows how absolutely incredible he is!! And I must also say that Mark is also a most incredible man!! what he does with a guitar is priceless! and those ARMS!! luscious!! Flips not so bad himself!!
What an experience!! (IMO) CREED - WORLD GREATEST BAND!!!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed