View Single Post
Old 08-21-2003, 04:30 PM   #6
njcreedite
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
lots of people are shy...lots are quiet. They are not the same thing. My daughter is quiet, but she is NOT shy. Some people ARE both, but you don't have to be both.
You guys are right. Meeting someone at a meet and greet for a minute or two isn't going to tell you much about that person. Still, for someone who is not social...I can see why meet and greets would be very uncomfortable for them. Too many people and nothing but small talk. No time to really chat with anyone.
As for meeting Scott....if he were doing a meet and greet in my area, yes, I'd go. I don't dwell on meeting him. It'd be nice, but it's not that important to me. I'm much more into the music. If I ever had to choose....go to the Creed concert...or go to meet them at a meet and greet??? I'd choose the concert.
We were both singers. Chris Cornell The first time we played he came to this little club and he told me that it was really good and he was thankful that I was there and that I was who I was, or something really nice, but the whole time he was saying this, he didn't realize but he was standing under a black light, and his teeth were glowing and his eyes were glowing. I remember it as my first conversation with Satan ..."