View Single Post
Old 10-29-2005, 09:16 AM   #21
Tremontixriffs
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Dude,
I got my facts straight both sides are stupid for what has happened to creed. I like AB , but prefer stapps lyraical sound as compared to myles rants of 80's music past. If by listening to the sample of fight son it is not more ever appearant that Stapp does not need his former bandmates to be successful as where alterbridge can sure as hell use a new lead singer...because miles just doesn't cut it..Yeah AB had a few decent songs but nothing that would make you think that they were anything more than a mediocre throwback rock band.. Stapp will have a heck of a solo career and as much as it pains me to say It because I am a big fan of tremonti's, after hearing the guitar work and drums I really don't thimk stapp needs his ex bandmates...I mean sorround me and fight song sounded great and tremonti wasnt even playing in it.You can say what you want about his comments on the radio about AB , but he's right he wrote the lyrics that rocketed creed to the charts and It is amazing how he was able to reproduce creeds sound without those guys being there as where myles who is a good singer just really can't cut it to bring alter bridge to the forefront of really successful bands. Im not knocking myles he has a good voice but he;s a drop in the bucket when trying to replace Platinum sound that Stapp has..period!
In my mind
I won't lie
It took some time

But I know one thing
It took me away from
All the things love gave me
So I have to let things go...

I can go another round
Despite you.....

I'm still healing...
No I'm not real and
Yes I'm feeling...