Thread: Meeting Creed
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2002, 12:32 PM   #1
CollectiveSoul
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Meeting Creed

In 1997 i went to a festival called Summerfest. Creed was playing there and i stayed from beginning to end. It was when hey just releaed My Own Prison and when their fan base wasn't so strong. In the beginning Scott Stapp said "Welcome to the Creed family" and belive me i wa welcomed when they played torn right after that. They did a bunch of Blue Collar stuff. Back then they sounded so Grage Band like and i loved that! The show ended so i went to the area with all the rides adn stuff. we were heading home and i see Scott, Mark, Flip, and Brian getting some food(i think it was a one of those corn on the cob stands). Ive seen celebritys waling around summerfest many times. I saw that one guy wit hthe last name Black whos on Daily Show with Jon Stewart a lot. I go up to them and i say "hey you guys arre Creed right?" and Mark says "since he last time we checked we were" Brain then added "wait im in the wrong group! FUCK!" i laughed so hard casue Brain started running around screaming and stuff. Stapp-o was sitting there chuckling as he was eating his corn. I didn't get to say much after that but i had My Own PRision(Blue Collar.I LOST IT LAST YEAR!!!!) adn they were shocked to have a 7 year old have a copy of their original CD. "man you must reallly think highly of us dude" Scott said i said "ya i guess" so they kept eating anf some guy told them to follow him. he had on a usmmerfest shirt and tag . that was the greatest day of my life