View Single Post
Old 07-30-2005, 04:31 PM   #42
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Tremontixriffs) Uncertain,
I just finished researching this out , it seems you were wrong when you say the critics hated creed, All three of their albums got good reviews by countless members of the press, unless it somehow was a review by the I hate creed fanclub.Creed won countless awards while together and these awards were voted on by the media such as grammys, vh1 , mtv music awards and countless others. I respect your opinion on creed, to me they ruled and i did not think they were sappy or gay or anything like that, Im a guy who likes rock music and they made some awsome music together, but thats done with anyway.

Do any of you guys like Eve 6 or Disturbed?

Well I guess it depends what you mean when you say "critics". Grammy's go to complete no-tlents half the time. Boulevard of Broken Dreams, best rock song? It is not even a rock song. Rappers with no musical talent at all get awarded for it. MTV and VH1 both have so little to do with music it isn't even funny.

But whataver. I don't feel like arguing right now. I am pissed off at life and this is not helping.