View Single Post
Old 07-29-2005, 07:48 AM   #31
Tremontixriffs
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
[quote=uncertaindrumer]lol, I knew what you meant Titan, I was just giving you trouble for using Bullets as ANY kind of examples for lyrics, lol!

Meh, not preachy about religion. Just preachy. And they aren't ALL. As I have said many times, Creed's singles are their worst songs by far. MOP had some preachy songs (like One), but overall I liked the album, with four or five songs I didn't like too much. Then in HC and Weathered they went commercial. I hate it when bands with potential sell that potential for success.

'Xactly

C'mon Uncertain I know my own prison was great and most people think they went commercial, but honestly I can pop in human clay and listen from begining to end and not be disappointed with the songs, they all kicked ass with wicked guitar and kick ass lyrics, however I believe that Weathered was more of a commerical album than human clay. Also name one rock band that becomes popular that doesn't go commerical...The list go on including U2 which for a period of time in the 90's went totally fag...They came back strong and dropped that who village people thing they had during the 90's. Also who cares if a album is a little commercial, some commercial songs aren't that bad unless their done by gay boy bands like backstreet, ect. Creed was by no means a boy band and had they stayed together would have probable made it to the rock hall of fame.