View Single Post
Old 03-28-2004, 02:31 AM   #32
velocityidp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
lol... the dipstick who created those "graphics" should have realized the dates were wrong just by looking at the calendar visually...

For instance, their calendar says May ends on a Wednesday (in reality it doesn't). But then they have June starting on a Tuesday. Hmm... they must have found a time travel device of some sort. A wormhole, perhaps?

Of course, if Creed/WU starts hearing more calls for "refunds," I bet we'll hear another helpful press release:

Quote: "Hello CreedInk fans,

It has come to the attention of the CreedInk Human Relations Department that a few fans were not happy with the latest issue of the CreedInk Calendar. We are sorry if some thought the calendar was not up to the very high standards of CreedInk.

However, it is the opinion of CreedInk HRD that you are all in error. What has been called a "mistake" was really an attempt to get fans to start a dialogue on a very important issue. However, due to legal statutes in the states of Florida, South Carolina and Idaho, we cannot disclose the nature of the said issue.

Additionally, the CreedInk staff believed that placing hidden symbols in the calendar would be exciting and highly educational for you, the fans. No need for thanks; you are all very welcome. With that said, CreedInk enjoyed allowing you be part of publication and artistic history. As we know you all love to say often and with great frequency -- 'I love my read and to learns good!'

Rock on!

-Creed & CreedInk Management"
By the words of men who have no ground

Can't sleep beneath the trees of wisdom
When your axe has cut the roots that feed them
Forked tongues in bitter mouths
Can drive a man to bleed from inside out

- "What If", Creed

Last edited by velocityidp : 03-28-2004 at 02:48 AM.