View Single Post
Old 12-12-2003, 02:56 PM   #52
Julbright
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) I was,,hehe,,theres not enough crap going on it seems you got here about oprah ,,and then she should of just said what she was beating around the bush to say,,come on but may god bless and her whining,,,just useing oprah,there to go around the subject,,,and if stapp is doing drugs its between him and the good lord And nobody else does he to anwser too for that matter,,,not to the fans not to anybody but god the guys got to work out his own probs whatever they may be,,Artists are deep souls and in time the really good ones has got to face there own selfs and explore and breathe,,,it happens to all of the greats,,im gonna shut up now because as you can tell im a little worked up today im ,,,,peace be wicha all

Well, I appreciate you, Joy, taking my back - I didn't really feel attacked per se - I just wondered how the topic became how everyone hated Oprah!!

And Sorry SIS _ I wasn't beating around any bushes - I said it like it was - it was while watching this man tell his story and hearing his grown daughter stand there and say she had no idea that he was using drugs that my thoughts turned to the hope that this wasn't the situation. talking about Oprah was very relevant - in my mind - to what I was saying. that interview was what triggered my thoughts.

so anyway- I just felt like whining - I am over it now - I still miss the guy but I think I am just gonna move on - whining isn't helping anything
I laid beside you I'm not worthy
This jaded man's not who I am
I touched the flame and I've been burned
All I need's a second chance
Give me eyes of a child
And teach this man to relearn love
RELEARN LOVE _ SCOTT STAPP

When shadows paint the scenes where spotlights used to fall...I will be there for you Scottie