Thread: Hi!!!!!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2004, 10:03 PM   #15
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sheila63) It's great to see you back here, Saxon. I've missed you and your mom. I hope you either get your old computer fixed or get a new one soon. In the meantime, I'm happy you can be here while your visiting your grandmother.

I've been doing well. Busy with work and I went out this morning and did some cd shopping. Yeah, some new music to listen to!!
Dude, I will totaly tell my mom that you miss her.....because she's cool! She probably misses getting on in her free time and going through all the 'Scott Stapp ' pages on CreedPit, and saying, "Saxon, come look at this one!" then I can say, "Yeah Mom, that's the picture you had on the computer background last week" I'm kidding about that! But she does go through and put pictures of Scott on the backgrounnd, like twice a month. One time we had a picture of Scott looking directly at you, and my dad was like, Why's this dude looking at me? It was quite funny. Ok! Enough of the stupid memories of my computer! I'm glad most of you are doing pretty well from what I saw. GGG, your daughter is still in my prayers.
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp