View Single Post
Old 12-14-2004, 10:22 AM   #35
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Read the article on another bb and for my own reasons, it had me LMAO...just seems that everybody has to have an opinion about stapp...doesn't it?

reguarding this comment:

Quote: but I still feel sorry for how much negativity is projected towards Stapp. Even his own fans... the people that used to defend him have turned on him.

The negativity towards stapp is NOT by his fans...as i see it...it is by people that as long as they get what they expect from someone, they are happy as clams...but let that person fall or not live up to their expectations...and we get what we have been getting...

negativity has it's place and that is to balance the positive...and vise versa...but this in not balancing anything...from my observations it has become pure "dislike" for another human being that a bunch of people speculate about...or accept second hand information about....

from my observations...second hand info can be opinionated depending on the source and their relationship with the person or information they are discussing or relaying at the time...be it in an article...or verbally from one person to the next.

those that really get it are the ones that are willing to let everyone find their own level...whether they agree with it or not...and can continue to enjoy whatever is being offered without all the negativity...

Believe me....NO ONE has turned their backs on stapp that really attempted to understand or continues to...

peace out...

Last edited by Ann Allusion : 12-14-2004 at 10:25 AM.