View Single Post
Old 11-06-2003, 05:39 PM   #4
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
the main frame guy, you mean Col. Sanders? (aka the architech)

i thought the movie was great. the ONLY reason that people didnt like it was due to the ending. not so much the ending but more of how it ended. (ill let you all figure that one out). its kinda of hard to compare all three movies because its not like Aliens, Back to the Future, Star Wars, etc... in which it is ALL explained in the first movie and the rest seem like the same old knock-off. each Matrix movie gives you different and yet VERY stunning things. (i.e. the infamous lobby shoot-out [first one] -- the Burley Brawl and Highway chase [Reloaded] -- fight for Tsion and the final Smith fight [Revolutions])

I will admit, i do wish it had ended differently. but over all, i am NO WAY near dissappointed. Im a Matrix geek, starwars and lotr suck compared to that.

Plus, Ludicrus (sp?) can write all the songs he wants and make the videos he wants, but NO ONE will make a Cadillac look as cool as the twins did!