View Single Post
Old 04-20-2005, 09:41 PM   #57
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) so i got mafia today......
it rocks like a mule but its going to take a bit of growing i think. i was listening to the album while doing the dishes (haha) and at one point i broke out into a spontanous air guitar solo! hey i might have looked like a dickhead but i was having fun! i think his voice sounds better with the softer songs although he sounded quite good in suicide messiah. i think if the band had a really good singer it would take this album from good to great but just IMO. the guitar work is great and some of the solos are just awesome although its zakk so that is a given. the only drawback is his voice is fairly limited. it impresses me enough to get another album, but maybe next time i'll go for a softer album.

its strange generally i have no trouble not spending money but when it comes to music its almost like an addiction! lol
Yeah... I think his Voice was at it's Worst on this Album... His vocals were best on Book Of Shadows and Sonic Brew IMO.... Tho My Favorite BLS Cd of all time is 1919 Eternal... so i HIGHLY recomend you get that my friend!

Jesus + Guitars = Life