View Single Post
Old 05-10-2005, 09:00 PM   #1
RMadd
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
That coulda been some bad news

Yeah, so I had an 11:00 final this morning. Set my alarm for about 9:30, so I could wake up, get ready, and have a good half hour plus to do some last minute studying for the test (wasn't comprehensive, thank God). So I definitely woke up @ 11:45. Don't remember hearing my alarm go off, nothing. Quickly threw on some shorts & a t-shirt (and the Old Spice, of course), and booked it to class. Got there by 11:55, and my teacher was kind enough to let me take the final. Which is good, because I've got just over an A in there. I think the whole rushing around helped me get my juices flowing. Ended up finishing the test (30 mult. choice, 6 short answer and 10 map locations--no essay, which would've likely killed me lol) in 20 minutes, by 12:15. When I got there, there were still 3 guys in there, and I actually beat one getting done altogether (not sure if he rolled in late, too, or what). I was just freaking out the whole way there for 2 reasons: 1) she'd let me take the test and 2) there wouldn't be a good number of people still there, which would be embarassing walking in for a final an hour late. I got hella lucky on both counts. So it's my clock alarm & cell phone alarm for tomorrow!