View Single Post
Old 01-09-2004, 04:58 PM   #96
hayley
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Quote: (Originally Posted by Aimee) she would say stuff like "I hate that redhead b****h" and that she was going to kick my a**. Of course, she never did anything about her threats, but it didn't help me to be bullied like that when I had enough problems at home.

That really sucks, Aimee. But there's a good point in what you just said, usually bullies who say they are going to "beat you up" or "kick your ass" Are just threatning you, and don't even do anything, they are just trying to scare you. I'm not saying that every bully is like that, that is defenitly not the case, but more times than not they don't actually physically hurt you. I have always said, and I will till the day I die, emotional hurt is FAR worse and can make you feel worse than physical hurt. There is no question about that. Physical wounds can heal, but a broken heart can't heal as easy.

I know bullies can make your life crap, I do, but you need to keep in mind that you are stronger than they are, don't let them see that you are hurting, don't let them see that they have got their way. If you let them know they have done what was intended, then they are going to keep at it, they won't stop. But, if you ignore them and be strong, they will eventually forget about it and let it go. It works, my mum told me that once when I was being bulied at school, and it worked. Took a little while, but it worked.
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006