View Single Post
Old 06-11-2004, 11:25 AM   #7
Mr. Prophet Man
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Mulletman) I got mine and I love it! There are many good and bad things that went on in high school but when I look at that ring, I just cannot stop but think of all the good times. I havent ordered my college ring yet, I should start looking into it soon and saving. I went with the traditional series, my class ring is 14K yellow gold [yea i know, blingin!] with a round cut saphire. Around the jewel is the school's name and our city. On one side is the school mascot with my graduating year on it. The other side is the football emblem with my first name, number and position. Inside is my full name. I chose the saphire because my birthday is in april and my stone is a diamond - and there is no way in am putting a diamond or a big white clear rock on it. Despite its helfy price tag, I love it and wouldnt trade it or give it up. Due to the size of my fingers this ring is huge and heavy! All my friends say it looks like a cock ring [pardon my french]. Every girl I've known has been able to place thier rings inside mine and still have enough room in there.

Anyway I'm going to take a picture and post it later on. Right now its swimming in the magical blue solvent. After its all nice and purty I'll post it.
very nice, yeah post it here... that's one hell of a ring man