View Single Post
Old 07-19-2006, 12:29 PM   #25
Stappishot
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Hilaree, (stapp's ex) has mysapce...

Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) But don't people automatically assume things about Stapp? Why should Hilaree be any different? If she is, isn't that a double-standard?All I know is that Stapp said she isn't there for Jagger and I do not think Stapp would lie about something like that. I also know that whole "Motorola" incident from 4 or 5 years back(look it up on Launch if you must). Both these things make me think Hilaree isn't exactly the greatest mother(isn't even involved) and that she wasn't the best wife, either. I don't normally comment on Stapp's personal life, but me knowing how bad a broken home is(hasn't personally affected me, but people I know), I'm just disgusted with Hilaree.

That's what I've heard as well. And it's not that that makes me think she's a bad mother, but it's the lack of involvement that makes me think that.

One thing with Hilaree and Stapp is, Stapp admitted to doing those things as of drugs, drinking, sex tape, and we ALL seen him do a lot of things that we all don't agree on. That's what separates Hilaree from Stapp. U go to her page, and u see her drinking partying in her pics, so what. Doesn't mean she does drugs. I drink, I go to bars and clubs, I party, does that put me in that same category as Hilaree, via the drugs?

We heard, doesn't mean we know. U can't say oh yeah, I heard that so and so is doing whatever. U don't know, so u can't assume. U only heard she was doing this and that. U, me and whoever else wasn't there. We can't assume anything. If that's the case, then we might as well assume things about people on here. I wont do that cause I don't know u to assume that u are doing anything wrong. Rumors start like that.