Thread: Midnight Lovers
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 09:27 AM   #21
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Midnight Lovers

Quote: (Originally Posted by adparaiki) i really liked it, i like the imagery i get when i read those words.
yes indeed, as long as the messages reaches i feel there be nothing wrong with mad desire, desire is madness some can,t define with that messsage because the lavished gift was not for all to grasp and endure, without loosing there jobs and their loved ones, for their example its left THE Blessed Heirs with confusing a feeling of coldness, Because being partakers of mortals fears all though even you may be not IMOURTAL , not yet it can seem so as a vain thing, and something we wish to forget, i,ve always said the danger zones our for us all is when those being brought close to IMOURTALTIY, which the prophet paul spoke, and those which be confused, in a place of preseverance and another more lavishied in wisdom than the other, but more than able to overcome and still save the day when the 2 beings collide in the same state when counsel is needed and preseverance is needed, and that message BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I,am GOD, who never uttlery forsakes us, and the GOD who Loveth His Sacrafices Above All He Named Their Home Is Dwelling Place, Its The Message Of Tradtion And Still Would You Believe To This Very Day The Tradtion Of Our Elders Still Leaves A Sting, when the sun be to hot he would shelter us, with these issuies , as the foe was made to become the footstool, and none of us are crazy, but Are CELESTICAL,