View Single Post
Old 03-06-2006, 07:47 PM   #18
JOEINHOUSTON
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Scott Comments On Tape

If Scott did do that, he is more twisted than we ever imagined and deserves to never a sale a c.d. again. I don't think he did, however, because he knows a large portion of his fans are Christians and that kind of news would not sit well with them as I'm sure it does not sit well with many of us.

What's up with the Alter Bridge manager at the airport? Was he on the same flight as Scott? Are things that messed up between him and the boys from Alter Bridge that he thinks they had something to do with the tape? I was reading an interview with Alter Bridge where all the guys were saying they we the public know about 5% of what actually was happening and that basically Scott was a total nightmare in every way. All 3 of em, Flip, Mark, and Brian were just in total agreement that Scott was impossible to work with without getting into details and will NEVER work with him again. I think Scott needs to do all he can to make peace with the boys, and put it behind him. He talks like he has forgiven, but I'm not convinced. They have so many good memories. No matter what happened, they have and always will have a great legacy with Creed. Put the b.s. away, and move on, and in about 5 years, lets see a Creed reunion tour.