View Single Post
Old 12-15-2004, 08:31 PM   #77
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Tremontana and Tremonti4life04...think you guys can get anymore childish?

I thought it was you over there and a word of advise...if you think what you are reading is "bashing" you are sorely mistaken...if anyone is saying anything out of line it is the ones going over there DELIBERTY to push their point.

NO ONE from PBF is telling you what to think...but you, T4life04 are definitely having a problem with what they wish to say.

What is yours and others facination with what goes on at PBF...it is a private bb and signing up just so you can cause trouble on their bb is pretty low...ya know?

Quote: People at PBF donīt like Stapp for his music talent, all the opposite, they like Stapp as a phisic (body, meat, as you want it to call it). You are not going to find a AB where fans like them in that way or putting them on a pedastal. PBF is a cult board....they are obssesed with Stapp.

are you serious Tremontana......from what i know of them, and i've talked with many of them online for quite a while now...the concept in that reply is like a blind man playing baseball...you are so far off target, if ya ain't careful you'll trip over your own feet...believe what you will, because others do as well...but there are those of us that know how far off base that was...