View Single Post
Old 10-15-2005, 04:38 AM   #9
Chase
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by The Lithium) Yeah, I agree with you guys!

Oh please, gimme a break! You can never proove this! I want to hand me an interview, in text, in videos, in audio, whatever! If you find an interview where Tremonti have said ONE bashing comment, like Stapp does about Mark all the time now,(such as: "Fucking asshole", "So-called friend" or "I was Creed"). Don't just quote him, at least say in what interview he said it, and I might find it. But I won't believe this until I see it for myself! Mark Thomas Tremonti have never ever said a bashing comment about Scott Alan Stapp. (Birthname: Anthony Scott Flippen).

Tremonti has never bashed Stapp? C'mon... it's fine to look up to certain people and view them as role models. However, following them blindly is not a good idea. You know that Tremonti has been constantly bashing Stapp. Just because you intensely despise Stapp does not mean that you can't recognize the fact that Tremonti is human, has made mistakes, and has been bashing his former bandmate.

http://www.alterbridgeband.net/media...GuitarOne.html

That whole interview is dedicated to why Alter Bridge hates Stapp as opposed to their music. Brian Marshall is actually the worst with such lines as "Scott Stapp is a pathological liar." I just find it ironic that you're so adamantly against the hardcore Stapp supporters... but in reality you act the same way about Tremonti and Alter Bridge.