View Single Post
Old 06-06-2004, 02:58 PM   #90
Shadow
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Steve) Im not defending MTV because I don't like it, but they do play rock. During the normal hours it's mixed in with all the rap/pop crap. Towards the nighttime they have an hour show for rock videos and even mix in more rock during the over-night show.
Makes me wonder if you ever sleep Steve.

Quote: (Originally Posted by hockeymom97) And in all honesty it started because someone took a quote from here from Michael and posted it over there.
You have this out of context. Michaels quote was posted by Frankie, whom I forwarded a PM to. Just to make something clear, it just wasn't "taken by someone" it was taken by me and given to Frankie (per Michael's request). So, please do not get in the middle of something you know nothing about.

And as far as worshiping Scott - I think the word worship is a bit extreme. It's a Scott Stapp BB, so of course that's what they'll talk about and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. I have very, very rarely seen Mark or Michael's name even mentioned - they are just not a topic of conversation. I'm sure it's the same at AB's websites- no need to talk about Scott there.

Last edited by Shadow : 06-06-2004 at 03:09 PM.