View Single Post
Old 06-05-2004, 09:25 PM   #79
goddess_bb
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Shadow) It's the MTV article. Teri started the thread - "Official MTV Story". Here's the link for it (the article) MTV Article

Thanks- Shadow I just came from there when I saw your post...I appreciate your effort...

So now that I feel that I am caught up...may I add that what Mark said came as no big real big surprise to me so I didn't find it to be that derogatory. From what we heard from the media the last year of Creed...seems to follow what Mark said...

In my opinion and only my opinion, I was rather disappointed in the Weathered album...it was very uninspiring..I felt like it was the same song repeated..my point is not to bash but to point out that maybe it is true what Mark said about "holding eachother back". Here are two extremly talented people who were not meeting their potencial together anymore...
So I am not sad about the Creed break-up and I totally believe in Altar Bridge...Rock on Mark, Scott and Bryan..and now Myles..I am already a fan and I have not heard anything yet...go figure..
Someone tries to hide himself
Down inside himself he prays
Someone swears his true love
Until the end of time
Another runs away
Separate or united
Empty or insane
And be yourself is all that you can do
All that you can do

Be Yourself~Audioslave

~Ignore me, I dare you~