View Single Post
Old 03-11-2004, 02:36 PM   #11
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by SCOTTSMYMAN) That's awesome Karen. Hope you have a good time. April is coming fast too. Soon I'll be seeing you, Kerri and Linda at a APC concert!!!!!! Good I can't wait!!!

I know!!! Co-inky dink here, APC is on right now, as we speak!! lol!!
I can't wait either. Although I really like 12 Stones, I'm just biding my time til we meet for APC!! It is sooo gonna rock!! I'm a total, absolute Tool/APC/Maynard freak, it grows bigger and bigger everyday!!!!
Now I'm just looking forward to Tool touring, and I'm hoping I don't have to wait too long. My daughter and I will be going to as many of those as we can, I'll travel wherever I can to see them...Thinking about going to Red Rock in Colorado, if they play there, I hear that place is awesome!! I'd definately like to go back to River Bend in Cincinnati and back to Verizon Wireless Center in Indianapolis, those are outdoor venues and they are sooo cool!!! I'd better stop talking about concerts, I'm going to go INSANE!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed